"Power Packed Memory verses for daily meditation"
PRAY THEM OUT LOUD
- 1 Corinthians 4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, BUT IN POWER.
You have been brought into The Kingdom of God when you accept and invite The Lord Jesus into your life. Through this "process of acceptance" God changes and elevates your state, status and "citizenship"; quite literally you become a member of a new "kingdom" with new citizen rights and privileges. In God's Kingdom you become a "power tool"...Tools are made to be used!
I pray that you will realise today who and what you are in Christ Jesus and allow The Lord to use you "big time" to help and assist those around you.
- God says: Luke 10:9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.
May you walk in the supernatural power of God today and every day.
- 1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
Everyone has an opinion but opinions cannot combat or stand against the situations or circumstances of life. However YOUR faith, if grounded in God and His Word is able to withstand any force be it natural or supernatural.
Show God a little faith today and watch Him show up. THE SOVEREIGN GOD IS POWERFUL AND WILL NOT FAIL YOU!
- Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
The "Community of Heaven" which you are a part of today is about more than social activity. You have been invited into a vast arena of better entitlement, life and liberty - this is THE KINGDOM OF GOD!
You are no longer bound by "traditions of men" you can live your life with, through and by the "forces" of righteousness, peace, joy AND The Holy Ghost.
Begin to pray that God will enable you to live a better and higher life today.
God is the most powerful force in the universe and beyond. Subject yourself today to this knowledge and God's higher power. No matter what is going on in your life right now God's power is higher than it.
You have an "ordained power" called prayer use it NOW and free yourself from every other power...In Jesus name!
- Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us (ME) from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
- Romans 8:37 Nay, in all these things we (I) are (AM) more than conquerors through him that loved us.
- Romans 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come.
- Romans 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us (ME) from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Romans 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
God literally controls every section and sector of our society and lives. Get ahold of this today and live your life without fear giving Him the glory always. God is working on your behalf.
- 1 Cor 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you be ye followers of me.
In today's world we are all encouraged to follow our feelings emotions, fashions, trends and other people. Often this proves difficult as these things are always moving and changing . However God and His Word are not motivated by current trends or practices. God says:
- Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD I change not:
The Word of God is not fickle and shows us the true and real way to live our lives - simply "follow Christ".
Christ is our anchor, our stability and the source of everything that is essential to life. He may not be fashionable in today's world but He is a fact and a factor that our world and society needs right now and He is never false!
Anchor yourself, your life, your family, your loved ones, your hopes, your dreams on Christ today. FOLLOW HIM and Him alone and you will never become lost, neither will you lose out.
- 1 Corinthians 6:20 For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
God has purchased you and paid a very high price in order to do so... God does not have a bargain basement mentality - God is not cheap, so you should not be either. God used the currency of his own blood to buy back, purchase your deliverance and redeem you from every curse that is in the world. Your value is beyond rubies or riches.
My prayer for you today is that God will teach you how to value yourself and not to waste yourself in the wrong places or with the wrong people.
You may be under some kind of spiritual attack or having a hard time in your present circumstances or place of work or relationships but that does not alter the facts.
You are precious to God and he loved you enough to send His very own and only son, Jesus Christ to die in your place. Wherever you are in life today God has already rescued you. Now get ahold of that knowledge and live your life as though you had already won your victory because your victory is imminent because of Jesus Christ. Christ died so that you can live your life more successfully. Stand up today and say what God has already said about you and you will see the fulfilment of God's Word in YOUR own life.
Repeat this personalised scripture throughout the day:
I am bought with a price: therefore I will glorify God in my body, and in my spirit, which belong to God.
- 1 Corinthians 8:3 But if any man love God the same is known of him.
Often we say in our conversations and even our prayers how much we love God but sometimes the love that we profess is not obvious.
Do you love God enough to give up the things that displease Him? Things like gossip, backbiting, covetousness, jealousy, bitterness excessive anger,wrong doing - the list is endless! How much do you really love God and how is that love evidenced in your life? Is your love more than lipservice?
The Bible tells us how God shows love:
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8 KJV)
My prayer for you today is that God will "know" ( 1 Cor 8:3) your love.
Father because I love you I will spend more time with you. I declare I will make God my priority.
- 1 Corinthians 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh He standeth it take heed lest he fall.
It is very easy to look at the mistakes of others and believe that we ourselves would never make those mistakes, but life will sometimes teach us otherwise. The ground of life that we all stand on is not always as stable as we would like it to be. Sometimes when we think our footing is firm life teaches us otherwise.
The Apostle Paul encouraging us not to place too much confidence in our own ability and that true ability strength, the power to succeed and overcome can only come from and through our relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
I pray for you today that God will enable you to be strong even in the weakest places of your life in Jesus name.
DECLARATION: Joel 3:10 (Say x3) I am strong in The Lord!